Saturday, November 2, 2019

Mysteries of Val Camonica featured on 10/4/19 episode of Ancient Aliens - Part 2


The mysterious Mt. Musine

Monte Musinè is a part of the Susa Valley in Piedmont, and has a long history of mystery and folklore. After reviewing a few parts of the 'Alien Mountain' episode of Ancient Aliens, I saw that the spiral symbol featured in part one was actually in the Susa Valley; although the same symbol is present in Val Camonica as well. In fact, the Susa Valley also has ancient motifs and figures similar to the Camonica Valley.

Although the program mentioned quite a few different stories of mythology and elements of mystery, I thought that the most telling was the "Sword of St. Michael," which is seven sanctuaries---all dedicated to the Archangel Michael---stretching in a perfectly straight line from Ireland to Israel. One of the sanctuaries is the millennium-old Sacra Di San Michele in the Susa Valley. I don't think that was any coincidence, although the first several probably weren't intended for that purpose. However, it seems obvious to me that later constructions were intended to "fill in the line." It probably should be noted that the Archangels predate Christianity itself.

'Mysterious Line Discovered That Connects St. Michael Sanctuaries'

Monte Musinè

Monte Musinè images

Susa Valley

Susa Valley images





'Mount Mosiné: alien base and land of dark mysteries and spiritual legends'

E-Borghi.com - December 5, 2018

Just twenty kilometers from Turin lies the most mysterious mountain in Italy, known for its legendary stories. This is Mount Mosiné, an inactive volcano for thousands of years, about 1,150 meters high, located near the Val di Susa, in the Graian Alps. Today the mountain looks like an arid and hostile territory, poor in fauna and vegetation, but suitable for lovers of hiking and suggestive panoramas. In light of the extraordinary archaeological findings made, it appears that the Musiné was populated by ancient Celtic tribes dating back to the Neolithic. The evidence of prehistoric ceramic finds, the remains of a late Bronze Age hut dating back to 1700 BCE witness it. and the imposing White Cross located on its summit. The cross shows the Latin wording "in hoc signo vinces" (in this sign you will win) and the legend tells that it was precisely that cross to appear in a dream to Constantine I, the day before the great battle of Turin and its immediate conversion to Catholicism .

Despite the archaeological importance, Mount Mosiné is famous for its innumerable legends that have helped to grow its name, so as to be at the center of scientific and paranormal studies moved by superstitions, beliefs and various sightings of UFOs.

con't....



************



'The Stele of Mount Musinè'

A mysterious stele of unknown origin sits on the peak of this curious mountain

AtlasObscura.com

High atop Mount Musinè, an area where colored lights are rumored to be seen periodically by the citizens of the surrounding villages, an enormous stone slab sits embedded into the mountain’s peak, displaying an esoteric and opaque message for all to see.

The stele is of unknown origin, but whoever carved and placed it upon the mountain was no doubt inspired by the allegedly mystical properties of the mountain, long considered a gathering point for UFOs, strange energies and mystifying effects, including rocks displaying prehistoric carvings seemingly representing flying objects.


con't....


************



Ancient Piedmontese standing stone with inscription

Although not from the Susa Valley, this image is from Piedmont. The image is from the website TheModernAntiquarian.com, and the page is located at the top link.















.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do we contact each other? I am a psychic channeler. I channel spirits for a living. A few months ago, I kept getting a visual sent to me so I finally drew it. Thinking it was random, I ignored it because I figured it was something I drew which meant nothing. This past summer, I got back into witchcraft which runs in my family on my mother's side. Well, low and behold I started to see and draw this same image and after much investigation (didn't know the name of this thing I was drawing) I was SHOCKED to see it was the camunian rose that my spirit guides kept sending me because they knew I was thinking about getting reinvolved with witchcraft.

    You can email me at jovana.stephanie.ruiz@gmail.com. Thank you for writing this article and for building this website. For me, it was really meant to be that I found my way to this space. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete