Saturday, February 11, 2023

THIS BLOG NOW HAS OVER A HALF MILLION VIEWS!!!

via GIPHY

500,496 views to be exact!

I guess that's reason enough to take a bow. I wasn't active here for seven months last year. I never did divulge some of the things which occurred, but one of them was experiencing for the first time being homeless, but only because I had to sign out of the motel every few weeks for a day. It was about a year ago, and I was at the edge of our valley back home, at the edge of the mountains, beautiful day, about noon, my belongings in storage, my car parked, and just walking along a trail. In some ways I felt destitute, and in other ways I felt more empowered than ever before. I think that may be one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences for most.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment