Tuesday, December 27, 2022

The Tarot: The name originally came from the Brescian "Tarocho" - Part IV

LEARNING THE TAROT: TOO COMPLICATED? Let me teach you how to read Tarot

AnnieTime Tarot

Anne Vos
Energy healing - Cacao ceremonies - Tarot course
https://www.annevoshealing.com/join-the-tarot-course

Is learning the Tarot too complicated? Let me teach you Tarot!

In these videos we will break down the Tarot step by step, starting at the Basics. This video is perfect for the beginner Tarot reader!

This first Tarot lesson is all about the structure of your Tarot deck: What is the difference between the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana? What is the meaning of the 4 Suits?

I like to link the tarot to several other spiritual tools, like Astrology, Numerology, Mythology, and so on. If you want to join me on this adventure, please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow me on Instagram!

Anne Vos
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annietimetarot/

************

 

Anne Vos

There are a lot of  Tarot channels on YouTube. This is just one of them. It's an ongoing study, and this was the first program. I think to really understand how to use them, you would have to seek instruction or from a book. What struck me here is that Anne Vos is very knowledgeable and thorough, and incorporates other disciplines such as numerology or astrology.

The Complete 78 Tarot Cards List with their True Meanings

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************ 


Pentagram and Brescian-Camunian nexus

I think it's interesting that there is an indirect Brescian Tarot-Camunian pentagram link. The likely oldest pentagrams have been discovered in the Val Camonica. They showed up in the "mainstrem" so to speak, about 3,000 years ago. Ultimately, there had to be a pentagram first, before the pentacle. The pentagram is an earth symbol, and I interpret the circle surrounding a symbol as a circle of nature... making the pentacle a very powerful sigil. The Fibonacci tie-in was very interesting, and new to me.








************



PENTACLES EXPLAINED: What is the meaning of the Pentacle suit? 

AnnieTime Tarot

PENTACLES EXPLAINED! Everyone has seen the Pentacle before, but what is the meaning of this mysterious symbol?

In this video I explain the meaning of the Pentacle in general, but I also walk through the pentacle cards one by one. Let me teach you everything about the Pentacle suit!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment