Thursday, February 11, 2021

For Those Who Don't Fit In Anywhere...

 

For Those Who Don't Fit In Anywhere...

349,164 views - October 6, 2020

Awaken Insight
145K subscribers

A quick video addressing those who feel that they don't fit in anywhere.

I apologize for the poor video quality.  I had to use my phone to record this, as my usual camera is not working.

If you find value in this content, please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.
You can also follow Awaken Insight on Facebook and Instagram.

Background Music by Nada

 

************


I should add to this (just for clarification), that I know many people who identify with so many different religious, political and philosophical ideologies.   I have friends who are Democrats as well as Republicans... Christians, as well as Atheists, and so on.  And while they don't always get along well with one another, I find that I usually get along with all of them just fine... because I relate to them at a level deeper than these superficial identifications.  Beneath all of that, we're not so different.  By recognizing our commonalities, we find our connection.
-- Awaken Insight


************


 “I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not” - Kurt Cobain
-- Spencer Phelps

"My mother ones said this to me: "the people who are in groups, they are islands they dont connect with anyone that's not from their island. But you are the river, you are the sea and the lake that binds the islands togehter, you may stay one place sometime and then move on again, but in this way you will hold the sand and stones from those islands. This is the memory and the knowledge of water. And this sand, you leave behind on other islands so that they may grow from meeting you." I hope this helps all of you who feel that they dont belong. Much love ❤❤"
-- k vb

"I don't fit. It used to cause me so much pain. Now I realize that the reason I don't fit, is because, I have always tended to see all sides, which makes it hard to fit in one fixed place."
-- Yvette

 "I don't hate people.  I just seem to feel better when they're not around."- Henry Chinaski
-- Jack Demask

 “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society “ J. Krishnamurti
-- Muirlinn

" It's an extremely lonely existence though, even being around people"
-- Blak Mamun

"I only fit in with animals, trees, the ocean, nature."
-- Azara Moon

"I fit in every where until people start talking. That's all I know."
-- AGTC

"It's so nice to see I'm not alone. I used to think I was shy, but have since come to the conclusion that I just don't like people very much.  I guess that makes me anti-social, and I'm okay with that.  I too have practiced social distancing most of my adult life, so this pandemic really hasn't changed my life all that much."
-- stargate20

 

************

 

 "I remember George Carlin said that he loved people.. up until they start gathering in groups, wearing uniforms, arm bands, shouting slogans, and shaking their fists in the air."
-- Me

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment